Why Choose Acronis Backup Service?
Using our intuitive web interface, your IT team can:
- Streamline implementation
- Manage the service directly in the cloud
- Significantly reduce costs
- Significantly reduce IT workload
- Eliminate central management components
- Eliminate dedicated backup servers, cores and cells
- Eliminate the need for VPNs or direct connections
Only Acronis is that quick and easy to manage
Our hybrid approach combines traditional and cloud backup into an all-in-one, disaster-proof solution:
- In the event of a smaller mishap, quickly restore a single file, disk or system from local backup
- In the event of a major disaster, recover an entire system from the cloud
Only Acronis offers complete protection, regardless of what happens
Acronis Backup Service supports:
- Bare-metal recovery to any platform—even dissimilar hardware
- Granular backup and recovery for files and disk images
- Physical system backup for Window Servers, Linux Servers, and Windows, Mac, and Linux desktop/laptop PCs
- Support of applications - Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Exchange and Windows System State
- Virtual server backup for VMware, Hyper-V, RHEV/KVM, Citrix XenServer, and Oracle VM
Only Acronis offers the power to protect your entire environment
With Acronis Backup Service, you can:
- Add unlimited groups and backup accounts for ultimate scalability
- Manage groups and policies for every office and department to continuously track your data protection strategy
- Set role-based access for every user for absolute control
- You need to protect your data in the event of:
- User errors
- Software and hardware failures
- Security breaches and viruses
- Data leakage and loss or theft of devices
- Problems with updates and upgrades
- Get cost effective solution to implement a hybrid protection strategy.
- Implement ideal solution to replace tape and other legacy backup solutions.
- Reduce IT workload and improve productivity.
The Acronis AnyData Engine is the core suite of technology that powers all Acronis new generation data protection products to capture, store, recover, control, and access data in virtual, physical, cloud, and mobile environments. Fueled by over 100 patents, its modular architecture lets you use one or more Acronis products, designed and optimised for a specific workload, and lets you add on and blend additional products as your technology infrastructure evolves - without replacing any products. Whether your data resides on-premise, in the cloud, or in remote offices, the Acronis AnyData Engine combines data backup, bare metal restore, migration, system deployment, recovery, and access.